Over this half term, a group of children from Year 5 & Year 6 (Phase 3) have taken part in a pupil coaching project with Hope University.
The project has involved:
- • Working alongside 2nd year teaching training students from the University.
- • Visits to the University campus to work in a wonderful environment and experience different aspects of life.
- • The planning and running of a workshop.
- • Developing skills for learning and self-confidence.
- • Understanding the importance of school and education.
The children and their parents/carers celebrated the end of the project with a "Graduation Assembly" where the children became "University Champions" and received a certificate for their hard work and commitment throughout the project.
The children made videos of their day at Hope University. They were shown in the Graduation Assembly.