“Working Together To Make a Difference”
Our School Aims
- • To provide a warm environment that enables all pupils, staff, parents, governors and other visitors to feel welcome, safe and secure.
- • To create an atmosphere of order and calm in which effective learning can take place.
- • To create a culture that promotes mutual respect, honesty, integrity, understanding and tolerance of all people within the school community and within the wider world.
- • To develop in pupils a sense of self- discipline and an acceptance of responsibility for their own actions.
- • To provide equal access for all pupils to the opportunities and challenges that will arise during their time at this school.
- • To promote and sustain high levels of expectation in an environment where pupils are encouraged and challenged to reach their full potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- • To provide a programme of support for any pupil who is assessed as having special educational needs.
- • To provide an effective reward system that acknowledges all achievements, and celebrates high standards of behaviour.
- • To continue to develop positive relationships with parents and families in order that we can all work together for the benefit of the pupils, the school and the local community.
- • To raise the profile of the school within the community by becoming involved in local and national initiatives.
- • To provide appropriate professional development opportunities for all staff so that they can develop their skills and expertise and maximise their full potential.
- • To work together to raise the standards of literacy and numeracy skills of all pupils.